Episode 6 - Who will it be

Welcome back to Episode 6



We left off with the rating results...

Min Hee: I guess we are also on the chopping block?

Odessa: Sad times... Good luck, Simone... Hehe...


Ned: What? That's something new? How will it work then? Instant Blocking?


Dylan: Is that good or bad news?


Reed: So everyone will have a say and not only the influencers. That can work!


Meghan: Oooh, they're starting at the top...


Boris: What? I'm number one, again? That's awesome!


Jessica: I really hope we can still be ranked high after all the drama this week... I don't want to go home yet...

Leah: We do have Boris and Reed on our side, so I'm positive we're safe...


Seth: Boris and Reed in 1 and 2... That's good...


Odessa: I hope we can make it in the first 5 places...

Min Hee: Fingers crossed...


Ned: Leah got 3rd place... Good for her...


Dylan: Come on people! I don't want to go home!


Reed: Aww... Webster is in 4th place! Nice! I like the guy!


Meghan: I really hope I can make it at least in the first 5 places... After that...


Boris: Ouch... Robin and Simone in the last 2 spots... Good luck you two!


Leah: I'm glad we've made it! Yes!

Jessica: But who will we vote out now...?


Seth: Robin and Simone... Good luck you two! Let the best one stay...


Ned: Oooh, nice... Oh, wait I know the place... Hehe, but they did rearrange the place from the last time I saw it!


Ned: So when is she coming? Simone!

He just sits down when the door opens

Ned: Why are there 2 people? Which one of you is Simone?

Odessa: "... Wait, don't you recognize us?"

Min Hee: "But yeah, we're two playing as one. We are playing as Simone"

Ned: Well, you both are awesome, and at least you won't be lonely in your room! That's great!

Odessa: But who are you? Isn't Robin suppose to be here?

Ned: I'm Ned. I may be a Ned, although Robin does really exist in real life, I'm fixing him up with Vicky after the show. 

You and Seth are the best ones here. Webbsters pretty cool, I'm not sure that chip on his shoulders is real or if he's just trying to play the part of an angst-driven rocker. The others...well...

I wonder about Boris being his twin brother. But I'm a little paranoid about the other players.

And Leah and/or Jan is lying about everything.

In my defense about the catfishing. If I could have been on the show as myself, I would have done it. But I am an employee of the show, and it wasn't allowed. I had no choice.

Odessa: "I don't trust Leah at all. Not sure if she's catfishing, but with two catfishes being here that chance is less likely. Which leaves the option of Leah being very manipulative."

Min Hee: "We did rate her last for her behavior. I'm afraid the rest of the Circle might be siding with her against us? But Boris? Why him?"

*Odessa pokes Min Hee*

Odessa: "Crushes make blind, Min Hee. But I think this season is going to be less wholesome and happy than the last one..."


Ned: I think you are on to something, Min Hee & Odessa.

Seth seems really cool.

I can't help but like Jan and Webbster, though.

Odessa: "If we survive this then we're absolutely going to call out Leah in public."

Min Hee: "Is that a good idea though? We might get ourselves blocked that way."

Odessa: "Do we want Leah to freely play with everyone though?"

Min Hee: "Hmm... Is it worth the price of causing more drama?"


Ned: I think Leah is manipulative. I really do not trust her.

Bahahaha. Don't call out in public, it will put you in the doghouse (like me).

But really, I tried to reach her through a PM before I did that. She didn't respond. But our PMs were messed up.

Min Hee: "Poor Seth, he'll lose one of us for sure. That's a very difficult choice for him."

Odessa: "Yeah, Jan, and Webbster are cool in my book. Hope Jan will be able to stand up against Leah."


Ned: Neither she nor Boris apologized to me even after I showed receipts.

That was hurtful. And I know they were probably in PMs talking smack about me.

Min Hee: "Yeah, that's what I'm wary about too."

Odessa: "Maybe we could play it behind their backs?"

Ned: I'm pulling for you and Seth.

Of the originals Webbster or Jan.





But then they got interrupted...


Min Hee: It looks like if they're going to start to vote now... Let's sit down...

Ned: Good luck you two!

Odessa: "Good luck.."

Min Hee: "... and lots of wisdom, Robin/Ned."

Odessa: "That's our catchphrase on Jetset."



Boris: Robin...


Meghan: Robin


Reed: Robin...


Min Hee: "And that was a hammer!"

Odessa: "Oof, sorry Ned."


Ned: Then I guess it's time for me to go...

Min Hee / Odessa: Sorry...

Ned: Don't be! I'm glad to be out of here, but I'm rooting for you two! Good luck!



And what are the others doing after that and before bedtime...

Meghan and Dylan decide to read a book...

Leah and Jessica play a game...

Odessa and Min Hee have a bedtime snack...

Boris is meditating with Wilson on his lap

Reed is having a snack

And Seth is practicing his magic


And then the next morning...
I didn't know Seth is an Angel...

Jessica is making breakfast...

Reed is brushing his teeth...

Boris is changing clothes...

Dylan is having breakfast...

Meghan is looking at the weather...

And the Jetset hosts' are having their breakfast...






And then the first alert for the day...







Boris: That was really hard. I'm sorry to see you go, Robin, I really am 


Odessa: Omg that was far too close


Dylan: Too soon, too soon... Robbo dude, we may have not really clicked but seriously soz mate, you didn't deserve that.


Reed: Robin is Ned, and I'm still #ConfusedAF. Give me a bit dudes while I try to get my head on straight.


Seth: Was feeling like crap that Robin was blocked, now I'm wondering what the hell with this Ned dude #Shedsomelight


Jessica: Woke up on the best side of the bed this morning. Hoping for a great day today! #PositiveCircleVibes


Meghan: Here we go again! Good luck everybody x





And after that Jessica opens a chat with Dylan
Jessica: Oh my god, Webbie! I have so much to tell you

I told the new boy to go your way cause I think you two would get along! 


Dylan: Yeah, sure thing fam.

The newbie looks totes my kinda guy to be fair, he looks the spit of my mate Kevin. Sure we'd have a lot to talk about.


Jessica: OMG! Imagine if it IS your mate, Kevin! That would be hilarious!!


Dylan: That would be hella mad bro! 

Like, yo Kev, watcha doing in the circle fam?


Jessica: So, what do you think of the whole Robin/Ned thing?

Also, how did talking with Seth go? Any good chats there?


Dylan: That was mad mate, I kinda felt like something was off with Rob but wasn't sure what it was. He kept acting strange whenever we talked so... 

Seth is a sick guy, I'd chat more with him but we only said a few words to each other right now. We have just been chatting about Sheba and our mates.


Jessica: It was not what I expected but my first rating I guessed he was most likely to be the catfish. Though, I still put him high cause I really liked the guy. That was before he kinda blew up on me for no reason. It's a shitty sitch indeed babe.

Seth seems like he's got some resistance against someone or something so far. I've enjoyed my chats with him but I don't know what exactly he feels his place is right now. I'm gonna talk to him and see if I can't get him to accept the group as a whole.




Meghan opens a chat with Simone
Meghan: Good morning Lady S! Did you sleep well?


Min Hee: Yeah, thanks I did, those beds are super comfy an shit. Brekkie wus good too, yours?


Meghan: They are, I might have to sneak one out when I go...

Awesome! Brekkie was good here too, I decided to have some eggs on toast, was absolutely gorgeous


Odessa: Oooh sounds yummy had pancakes here yesterday an today had cereal stuff. Sorry, I didn't go chatting much here yesterday, it was really tense bein' in bottom two and then we immediately got a newbie playing. But here me is back yall! How ya been today so far?


Meghan: Very very nice gurl. Don't you worry about it, I can imagine how tense it could be. I'm so glad everyone kept you in though

I've not been too bad, I got to painting my nails and now I'm feeling fabulous


Min Hee: Ya vote made the bandwagon rollin' pretty much so yeah thanx for that, ooooh ya feelin #TotallyFabs right now? What color did you paint ya nails red, black, rainbow, somethin pattern? 


Meghan: #TotallyFabsJan! I did a mix of red-black-red. I did think about going a little bit out there with a pattern but I know it'd just look like a bloody whirlpool


Odessa: Oooof better not have that happen.. or wait, it might be cool to try out and see what's happenin' to it all. XD Maybe tomorrow?



Meghan: Deffo tomorrow! I'll get a toothpick ready to make the swirls



And Boris opens a chat with Seth
Boris: Hey Seth, how are you doing today?


Seth: Erm, I was feeling OK. Now I'm a little upset about Robin leaving. He was the first person to private message me and we got on well, just a bit shocked really because I didn't expect him to be blocked. Not that I could see anyone else being blocked... It was a unanimous vote, which comes across as a bit more hurtful for him. How are you doing today?


Boris: Yes, blocking Robin was hard. I know I voted for him, but it wasn't easy. Some already pointed it out, but this feels already like a family of sorts. So really every blocking we have will be sad. But that is also part of the game, as much as we might despise it sometimes. But hey, we will get a new player soon, I do wonder what they will be like.

Apart from voting, I'm doing great. Still feel very ecstatic over placing 1st. I honestly didn't expect that, but it gives me the feeling that I found my place here


Seth: Keep it up, you're doing great.

Starting to think blocking Robin was not such a bad idea, Ned likely was trying to mess with us all. 


Boris: The good thing about all of this is that we got rid of a Catfish, that is good for our resume.

But let's stop that topic and focus on what we have now


Seth: Yeah, it's best we all move on. I'm sure Ned helped the ratings going up a fair bit


Boris: Well, Ned might be gone, but he for sure fulfilled his desire to leave a mark in here, probably a bruise and some ice cubes too





Reed opens a chat with Dylan
Reed: What's up dude? You gotta tell me about your band, I'm dying to know. 


Dylan: Yo bossman! It's lit, how's it with you? I'd be like happy to talk about the band man, we could do with the fans tbh. We are like a garage band, nothing serious just me and a couple of mates having a stab innit, we play like covers of Nirvana and stuff. You like Nirvana?


Reed: Not a crazy huge fan of Nirvana, but I know Smells like Teen Spirit and maybe a few others but not by name, just sing along when it plays you know? But dude, it's still sweet you have a band even if it is just a garage one!


Dylan: Bangin' mate, that's cool fam, If you ever wanna like to join us you are welcome to or not if you don't want to like whatevs.

So, I know you like to cook but like what do you do apart from that?


Reed: I play acoustic guitar as a side hobby. I don't think I'm horrible at it either, but my voice is definitely most suited to country. I'd be down to jump in on a jam session. Can't guarantee I'll add much more than backup though.


Dylan: Country? Yeah, not my thing blad, maybe you wanna talk to my Grandpa about that? It's all good dude, the backing is like one of the most important parts of a band, can't have music with no backing, am I right?

You said you were in college, right? How you find that? You enjoy it? The school wasn't really for me to be fair, I didn't like it much so like College wasn't gonna be for me either.


Reed: I figured as much, but God no, if your grandpa likes country he would probably hate what I like. It's considered country-rock, 'the ruiner of the true country'. That's what my grand uncle called it anyways.

College was a whim really. Figured I needed to do something with my life, love good and cooking, and thought what the heck and signed up.


Dylan: Country rock? That like cowboys with electric guitars? Sounds lit dude but still not sure about it.

That's cool, I just wondered if it was like your parents that convinced you to go to college or something. Like I said, never liked school but my parents weren't that understanding, ya know?

Hey, I got one, what you cooking dude? I don't really cook, my roommates usually do that for me so like I'm kinda lost with a big kitchen like this.




And in another part of the building




To be continued











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 1 - A New Season

Episode 3 - Familiar or Unfamiliar

Episode 2 - Blocked